Monday, November 25th, 2013
Small Business Saturday is one of my favorite days! Beat the huge crowds, long lines and support your community on November 30th! There are so many benefits to shopping small.
- Money you spend in your community usually gets put back into your community. Shop owners are more likely to use that money to purchase from other businesses in the community.
- Small businesses are 250% more likely to donate to local charities than large or big box businesses. That’s just good for everyone!
- Local businesses are usually owned by the people who live in the community, they are less likely to leave and want to invest into the community’s future.
- It’s better for the environment. Less transportation = less waste
- THE BEST customer service
I can go on all day but I think you get the idea.
So on November 30th get out to Main Street, get a cup of coffee, and take a look at all the unique gifts you can buy and create this holiday season.
HEY YARN SHOPS or other local businesses…please post below your shop name, address, hours on November 30th. You can also let us know of any specials or sales you have going on. We’d love to share them! Also, Yarn Shops-check your email for a special event!